View your holding
Access information about your holding in the Acorn Capital Investment Fund through the Fund’s share registry Computershare.
Computershare provides access to:
- Your current holding and balance
- Your distribution payment instructions
- Annual and Mid-Year Report election instructions
- Electronic communication instructions
- Whether or not your Tax File Number or Australian Business Number has been recorded
Computershare can be contacted on 1300 850 505.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The Acorn Capital Investment Fund Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) is a convenient way for you to increase your holding of shares in the Acorn Capital Investment Fund by reinvesting all or part of your interim or final cash dividend entitlements in additional ordinary shares.
Refer to the Dividend Reinvestment Plan Rules for more information.
Acorn Capital Investment Fund is committed to high standards of corporate governance. The Fund has in place a range of policies and procedures to guide personnel involved in the management and operation of the Fund.
Further information on the Fund’s corporate governance practices are available below.
- Audit Committee Charter (24 April 2014)
- Board Charter (24 April 2014)
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee (24 April 2014)
- Code of Conduct (24 April 2014)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (24 April 2014)
- Diversity Policy (24 April 2014)
- Securities Trading Policy (24 April 2014)
- Shareholder Communication Policy (24 April 2014)
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The information in this website is general information only and does not take into account the financial objectives, situation or needs of any particular investor. Before deciding whether to acquire, hold or dispose of a product, an investor should refer to relevant ASX disclosures. Nothing in this website contains a recommendation to buy or dispose of any of the stocks noted. Any examples or information provided in this article are for illustrative and discussion purposes only and do not represent a recommendation or view on future events, and in no way bind the publisher of this website or its related parties.